Chronic disease is defined as illness that is prolonged in duration, does not often resolve spontaneously, is rarely cured completely. Chronic diseases are currently responsible for more than 80 per cent of Australians’ burden of disease and injury. Over 40 per cent of the adult population has one or more chronic conditions.
At Ramadan Pharmacy we can provide advice on best managing your condition. Our lab can formulate
- Unique dosage forms and individualized doses.
- Medications free of problem causing excipients such as sugar, lactose, dyes, alcohol, gluten, or preservatives. Medications that do not contain animal products.
- Medications for patients who have resistant or unique problems with commercially available medications.
- Combinations of various compatible medications into a single dosage form for easier administration and compliance.
- Medications that are not commercially available or out of stock.
Contact us for more information on chronic disease management.