Over The Counter Products
OTC Products do not require a prescription. You can order these products by any method described below:
- Print out the order form below and fill it in and fax/email it to us. Print Order Form
- Call us on (02) 9649 4657 and arrange your order with one of our staff members.
Payment Options: We accept AMEX, VISA, Mastercard.
Contact us so we can further guide you to the suitability of these products for your individual needs. If you have any allergies, intolerances or special requests please refer to the special requirements section below. Contact us to check the possibility of having something new compounded for you.
Ordering Prescription Products
Legally these products require a valid prescription for supply. Once your doctor has written you a prescription you have two options:
1. You can print out and fill in the order form below and send it to us along with your prescription.
Post prescriptions to:
Attention: Compounding Pharmacist
63 Rawson Street,
Auburn NSW 2144
* Faxed/emailed Prescriptions are not valid by law. To speed the process up you may fax or email us a copy of your script on (02) 9649 3125 so we can prepare it for you so as soon as the original script arrives in the mail we can send it off immediately.You can print out and fill in the order form above and include it with your script when faxing or emailing us.
2. In person – Patients are also welcome to visit our clinic in person to collect your medication. Remember to email, fax or phone us 48 hours before collecting your prescription so we can have enough time to prepare it for you. Our clinic address is 63 Rawson Street, Auburn NSW
If you have any special requirements or allergies see special requirements below for details.
When ordering any compounded product it is important that you specify any allergies or intollerances so we can make your medication free of any problematic ingredients. Standard practice for us is to avoid lactose, gluten, artificial colors and flavors, etc in most of our products however to be sure please inform us of any allergies so we can ensure your order is suitable.
On special request we can make:
* Lactose Free Capsules – nearly all products made in our laboratory are lactose free however it is best to double check when ordering. We use lactose free fillers such as methylcellulose, Vitamin C, corn starch or rice powder as standard fillers.
* Vegetable Capsules – “vege” capsules are available for those who chose not to ingest standard gelatin capsules.
* Coloring – we use no artificial coloring in any of our products,
* Flavouring – We avoid all other flavoring agents even so called natural flavors which often contain unnatural ingredients. The natural sweetener herb stevia is used when required as we also avoid all artificial sweeteners.
* Troche/lozenge Base – Gelatin soft troche base and the hard PEG base are both available. Please specify which you prefer.
* Cream Base – the cream based made in our laboratory is free of harmful ingredients. Our cream base avoids the use of all petrolium based ingredients (paraffins), parabens, sodium lauryl sulphate, propylene glycol, fragrances, artificial colors, waxes and heavy oils.
Shipping and Delivery Times
Once your order has been placed your medication will then be compounded for you. The compounding process may take from 24 to 48 business hours depending on how busy we are. Once your order has been made up it will then be sent out to you via overnight courier. Therefore with preparation and shipping times combined it may take 2 to 3 working days for you to receive your order.
Please refer to conditions of sale before ordering and deciding which method of delivery you prefer.